CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-18T23:01:48+00:002010 Honda Civic CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-18T23:01:48+00:00
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,One – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- STABILIZER LINK – Remove & Replace – Each
- STABILIZER BAR – Remove & Replace
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – DX,EX,GX,LX
- Tire Rotation
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
RACHEL C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2023